Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Through (With the NHL... for this year)



Yup, when it comes to the NHL I'm wearing a mask just like Jacques Plante and Eddie Giacomin cuz I can't see myself giving a damn now. I got my refund for the terrific rink-side tickets I had for the Rangers game in Dallas on January 4. It was going to be a great family holiday adventure. Now the game and our fun are cancelled.

It took me more than a decade to get back to giving a crap about baseball after the strike that cancelled the World Series. And I'm still only a half ass fan these days. Who knows how I'll feel about hockey after this since it's likely the second cancelled season in recent years.

 I may still go to an Aeros game or two this season because I love the sport but the NHL is officially dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment