Monday, November 19, 2012

I Give Up...

... on the NHL season. I don't know who deserves the blame, and I don't care. I just know that last season was a fun one and I thought the NHL had some momentum. Now, hell, I've lost interest.


I just hope that after the January games are officially cancelled I can get my money back on the tickets I bought through Stub Hub to the Rangers-Stars game in January.

Good Ol' Gump Worsley seems to share my feelings, yes?

That's a 1970 O-Pee-Chee card, btw. One of my few non-Ranger vintage hockey cards.

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say that the season is probably going to be submarined as well. It's a shame, losing the season is going to cost the NHL more than it will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote off the season the second the lockout began. If they play anything, it'll be a pleasant surprise. The whole thing is so incredibly stupid. No telling what the long-term damage will be.

    ReplyDelete