Friday, July 29, 2016

Public Service Announcement

I know there are a whole lot of Star Wars fans in the blogging world so I figured I'd put this up just in case anyone was interested. Topps' TBT issue this week is a six card Star Wars set done in the style of their unique 1980 Basketball set.

It's available until next Thursday. Details, including the checklist, are here at the Topps site. I bought (and blogged) one of Topps' TBT sets and can tell you that the card stock used is top notch.

I'm not a SW guy (I would fail the 'Who is Lando Calrissian?' test) so I won't be picking this up but for some of you it may be right up your alley.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I would not have known these existed otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw them. I passed. Nah....just not worth it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the set... but can't justify the price. I'd rather add a new Altuve autograph to my collection. Thanks for sharing though.

    ReplyDelete