Thursday, February 23, 2017

#nuttin2blog

When you're suddenly out of new (to you) stuff to blog, there's nothing in the scanned folder and you don't feel like making a custom card there's only one thing to do.....



....Eddie Murray!!


Because, well he's Eddie Murray.



More Murray, good cards and bad:




And then there is this:


Badassedness personified.

I hope you have a great rest of your Thursday. I'm taking my wife to see Sting as a belated b-day gift. Shhhh. It's a secret!

EDIT: Rob points out in the comments that tomorrow (Friday 2/24) is Eddie's birthday. Happy 61st to one of my all time faves!

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is his birthday - timely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there ya go. I could say I knew that and this was posted for that reason, but that wouldn't be true. Lemme add an addendum.

      Delete